MAGDA - Information Forum
The independent information forum of the DGNM for patients with functional gastrointestinal disorders.
Information for patients with functional and other gastrointestinal disorders.
The purpose of the forum is to inform patients with functional and other gastrointestinal disorders about traditional and newer diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities, about the importance and effectiveness of general measures (e.g. diet, exercise) and the possibilities of special diagnoses and treatment procedures.
This is realised in particular through information events by doctors and scientists for patients, through information brochures and information, e.g. on our new MAGDA homepage.
Network of committed colleagues.
Are you looking for a local specialist for irritable bowel syndrome and food intolerances (lactose intolerance, fructose malabsorption and coeliac disease)? Our network of dedicated colleagues specialising in the diagnosis and therapy of functional gastrointestinal diseases will be happy to support you.
Would you like to be added to our expert register yourself or add somebody else? Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Content & Events.
- Irritable bowel syndrome ("irritable colon")
- Functional dyspepsia (irritable stomach)
- Food intolerances such as lactose and fructose malabsorption
- Coeliac disease (gluten sensitivity)
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Incontinence for stool and urine
- General measures
- Necessary (functional) diagnostics
- New and proven medicines
- Role of diet and exercise
- Importance of the psyche ("stress")
Informative patient events ("Irritable Bowel Day") in various regions of Germany
- in spring as part of the annual conference of the DGIM
- in autumn as part of the annual conference of the DGVS
Olivaer Platz 7
PD Dr med. Miriam Goebel-Stengel
Astrid van Kempen-Bahun
Prof. Dr Paul Enck