The Society awards travel grants to enable young scientists in basic and clinical research to attend international congresses.
Martin Wienbeck Travel Scholarships
Travel scholarship of the DGNM.
Criteria of the Martin-Wienbeck-Travel Grant of the DGNM Travel grants are awarded to:
- Young scientists from the field of basic research.
- Young scientists from the field of clinical research
Travel grants are awarded for:
- Visits to international congresses with presentation of own data
Amount of travel grants:
- Congresses in Europe (travel allowance of 500 €)
- Congresses overseas (travel allowance of 1000 €)
Decision on the awarding of the travel grants:
- The decision on the awarding of the travel grants is made every year at the DGNM Annual Meeting (decision in the general assembly).
- A maximum of three scholarships are awarded annually from a total budget of 2,500 €.